Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday, August 20th--7:15 pm

Hello,

a few things to know before tomorrow:

1. the 10:30 am class will be meeting at noon instead of 10:30

2. remember to bring ALL graded work to class with your tomorrow, along with your Grade Sheet

3.  IF YOU HAVE NOT REVISED AN OUT OF CLASS ESSAY YET, AND YOU PLAN TO REVISE OUT OF CLASS ESSAY #3, IT IS DUE BY THURSDAY AT 3:45 PM. You may either place it in my mailbox in Calaveras 105 OR you may email it to me. If you email it you must be able to highlight the changes AND scan and send me the original with my commentary

4. IF YOU PLAN TO PLACE THE REVISION IN MY MAILBOX, YOU MUST EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW THAT IT IS THERE. If you email me the revision and the original, be sure that you receive an email back from me that I have indeed received it


No comments:

Post a Comment